Translate

Thursday 17 January 2013


So having just made 5 crochet hammocks I wanted to try something different for them, and I was looking for other ideas for beds and I found the Sputnik house and they can cost from £6-£15 each.


So I was mooching through one of my local charity shops and I found a hamster exercise ball for only 50p BARGAIN!!! 
I didn't want to use chains so I got a 4.00mm crochet hook and some scrap double knit wool and used that to make the ties.
I chained 80 and Sc in 2nd Ch from hook and to the end, (make two) them threaded it through the slits so I ended up with one tie in the front and one in the back, and filled it with some pet safe bedding. Also threw some treats in there as well! =) 
I put it in there cage and they LOVE IT, I’m going to make another one and put it in the bottom corner.






No comments: